- This event has passed.
Reiki Usui/Holy Fire (in Spanish) With Mia
December 11, 2022 @ 10:30 am - 6:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 10:30 am on day Second of the month, repeating until December 31, 2022
Reiki Usui/Holy Fire (in Spanish)
El toque Sanador
This class is taught by Mia Deva’ine. You can read about her here: Mia Deva’ine – Hotel Cassadaga
Reiki is Universal Life force Energy guided from the highest intelligence of all. Similar to a battery charge, it boosts the electrical system of the human body. It’s an energy that heals the healer first and then others by releasing physical and emotional blockages accumulated throughout life.
Reiki is not affiliated with any religious belief and it’s a complimentary technique that may enhance any medical treatment. Reiki does not take the place of Western medicine but is part of the whole.
In this class Chakras, Energy, and healing from within will be discussed.
**Reiki session included (must be scheduled prior to class)
Having a student experience the benefits of Reiki first hand is a must prior to taking my class.
I add a couple of meditations and a light yoga class to keep the class engaged and flowing.
Schedule for Class Day:
Introduction to Reiki
- The nature of Reiki energy defined
- Reiki History
- The Reiki Ideal
- Holy Fire
- The complete hand placement system
- Giving Reiki to yourself
Lunch meditation (small snack provided ..
Break for lunch.
- Lunch is not provided. You may bring your own (as well as snacks)
- Gassho meditation
- Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them
- Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes
- Attunement for Reiki I
- Practice time is given.
Closing mediation & Certificates are given.
Max number of participants is 8. Please call 386-228-2323 to reserve your space. Cost is $225 per person. Cash Only. Please arrive and pay at the hotel gift shop at 10am.