- This event has passed.
Chakra Flow With Mia Deva’ine (Weekly Yoga)
August 10, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until December 31, 2022
Join Mia Wednesday mornings on the veranda at Hotel Cassadaga to get your Chakras FLOWING with a unique Hatha/Yin style class. By using a combination of Yoga, positive affirmation, meditation, breathing, sound healing, and aromatherapy we will balance our 7 energy centers which affects our physical, mental, and emotional body.
- Crown – represents our ability to be fully connected to Source. Guidance from the Divine is received here.
- Third eye – the center of Divine wisdom. The Spiritual eye seeks to know the truth in all things. Rules our intuition, consciousness, perception, and imagination.
- Throat – givers our ability to express and communicate clear thoughts and ideas. It is also related to truth, maturity, independence and the ability to trust others.
- Heart – the integration point of all the Chakras. Relates to our ability to live, forgive, and be compassionate.
- Solar Plexus – Governs our ability to be confident, and in control of our lives. It relates to motivation, willpower, and vitality.
- Sacral – Represents vitality, self-gratification, and passion. Relates to the reproduction on a physical level… creativity, joy, and relationships on an emotional level… our energy and passion on a spiritual level.
- Root – This is our foundation and connection to Earth. It connects to our basic human instincts for survival, security, and stability.
Duration: 90 minutes
Where: Hotel Cassadaga
When: Wednesdays starting August 3rd
Cost: $15.15 per person and *$11.11 for camp members. Cash only.
Please call the hotel at 386-228-2323 to reserve your spot. Class will be held on the veranda of the hotel.