Shamanic Initiation – Munay Ki
May 4 @ 10:30 am - 5:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 10:30 am on day First of the month, repeating until August 3, 2024
Shamanic Initiation – Munay Ki
April 6, May 4, June 1, July 6, August 3, 2024 @ 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
Hotel Cassadaga presents a special opportunity for Shamanic Initiation, called Munay Ki.
Munay Ki, or “The Energy of Love,” is a transformative series of 9 rites of initiation that empower individuals to become wise and powerful beings. Taught by Dawn Medley, a full Mesa carrier trained in the Peruvian tradition of Shamanic Healing Practices.
The Munay Ki are 9 rites of initiation to become a person of wisdom and power. They are energetic transmissions (downloads) that heal the wounds of the past including the genetic and karmic inheritance we are born with. They transform and upgrade the Luminous Energy Field and re-inform our DNA, enabling us to grow a new energetic body that ages, heals, and dies differently. Munay Ki (Love Energy), will take you on a journey of remembering.
This series consists of 5 all day classes, given once a month at Hotel Cassadaga, in which you will receive the 9 rites and be guided to enhance your spiritual gifts, empowering all your modalities. The first class will include one rite and detailed information on lineage, tools to be successful on your journey, and explain the mysteries of ceremony, sacred space, and altars. In the following four classes, you will receive two rites per session, along with knowledge that has been passed down by shaman for hundreds of years dating as far back as the Incan empire.
Cost is $125.00 cash per class. Initiates are asked to bring their lunch and snacks and please dress in black and bring a black or red notebook. Call the hotel at 386-228-2323 to register in advance.
Dawn Medley is a full Mesa carrier trained in the Peruvian tradition of Shamanic Healing Practices. She is a Shamanic Medicine Woman, Practitioner of Spiritual Response Therapy and Past Life Regression. Dawn’s calling is to help others along their path of healing and empowerment. She has been developing her spirituality for over 25 years.
What are the benefits of receiving the Rites?
Those receiving the Munay-Ki Rites will benefit personally, emotionally, and spiritually in many ways, including:
- Boosting physical resilience and healing through the attunement with higher vibration energy
- Recalibration of DNA
- Greater energetic protection
- The awakening and amplification of healing gifts
- The expansion of intuition, vision, and inner knowing
- The harmonization and integration of mind, body, and spirit
- Connection with spirit guides, including animal totems, archetypal energies, angelic and celestial guides, and ancestral beings.
- Direct connection to the ancient lineage of Andean shamans & healers
- Emotional purification and the acceleration of healing of the shadow
- Deeper connection to Earth healing energies, as well as the realms of Spirit
- Greater self-reliance and trust through the cultivation of communication with the unseen
- Entering the flow of synchronicity, which often brings unexpected support and opportunities.