- This event has passed.
Reiki Level III Master/Teacher With Nora
September 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$350
Reiki Third Degree Master Teacher Instruction and Certification with Reiki Master Teacher Nora
Nora has been practicing Reiki since 1999. She began teaching in 2004. Nora feels that her Reiki journey has led her to connect with a greater higher Spiritual awareness and a way of living her Spirituality; not reviewing it.
Becoming a Reiki Master Teacher can be a wonderful and life enhancing experience. It is greater than just gaining an extra qualification in your Reiki journey. It is participating in a life with love, harmony, healing, compassion, patience and balance for yourself and others.
If you feel called to the healing art of the Reiki journey, this certification will complete your necessary instruction to gain access to this higher vibration and be a teacher. Third Degree Master/Teacher certification gives you the ability to pass this essential knowledge onto others who wish to either complete level 1, 2 and 3 for their own personal growth or to teach others.
In this class, you will learn the final sacred master symbol and receive the attunement to be a Master Reiki Practitioner and Teacher. You will receive a Reiki 3 manual and Certificate of Completion.
We will also cover the following topics:
- How to conduct treatments in a chair or on a massage table
- Ways to use Reiki on animals, plants, and inanimate objects
- How to attune others to each level of Reiki
- Ways of using the Master symbol in meditation, self-treatments, and treatments for others
- Understanding the aura, chakras, and meridians
- Understanding the mind/body connection and its relationship to health
- Energy Cleansing Techniques for yourself, others, animals, places, crystals, plants, and inanimate objects
- Energy Protection
- Discernment as to when and who you give Reiki to
Certification in Reiki 1 and 2 are prerequisites to attend this class. Please bring your certificates of completion for both levels 1 and 2.
Please call to register no later than Friday September 16th, so the proper class materials are available for you. Cost is $350 per person. Cash only. Please arrive for class early and pay in the gift shop by 5pm.
Bring one of your favorite crystals (optional)
Do not have any alcohol or other mind-altering substance at least 24 hours before class
Drink extra water 3 days before class
Limit red meat 3 days before class
Be sure to get a good night’s rest prior to class
Hotel Cassadaga is excited to extend this class to you!